Frequently Asked Questions
What is this whole "CrossFit" thing about?
Crossfit is functional movements that are constantly varied at high intensity. These movements are a mix of body weight movements, gymnastics, and olympic lifting.
Those workouts look really hard! I don't think I can do that!
Anyone can do Crossfit! The workout we show on the site is the “prescribed” workout but with Crossfit anything can be scaled back. You can scale workouts by lowering weight or changing some aspect of the movement to make you feel more comfortable. You can always ask your coach for help scaling the workout.
I have a previous injury or handicap. Can I still participate?
Absolutely! Remember workouts can be scaled not only to a lower weight, but the movements can be adjusted or even changed to accommodate an injury.
Ok! I'm in! What are your membership fees?
- Single month-to-month: $135
- First responder / teacher / military / hospital: $95
- Couples rate (month-to-month): $220
- Couples rate (one spouse qualifies): $205
- Couples rate (both spouses qualifies): $190
- Student rate: $100
- 6 months paid in full: $750
- 1 year paid in full: $1350
- Weekly rate: $45
- Punch card: $130 (10 visits)
- Drop in fee – $15
What are your class times?
As of right now, our set schedule looks like this:
- Monday: 5AM, 6AM, 9AM, 12PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6:15PM
- Tuesday: 5AM, 6AM, 9AM, 12PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6:15PM
- Wednesday: 5AM, 6AM, 9AM, 12PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6:15PM
- Thursday: 5 AM, 6AM, 9AM, 12PM, 5PM, 6:15PM
- Friday: 5AM, 6AM, 9AM, 12PM, 4PM, 5PM
- Saturday: 7:30AM, 9AM
* This could change week to week.